- Jeff Bussgang - Flybridge Partners. "Seeing both sides"
- Rob Go - Next View Ventures. "Rob Go"
- Ben Einstein - BoltVC. "Musings on the intersection of hardware and startups"
- Scott Miller et al - Dragon Innovation. "Dragon Innovation Blog"
- Dharmesh Shah - Hubspot. "On Startups"
- David Skok - Matrix Partners. "For entrepreneurs"
- Tomasz Tunguz - Redpoint. "Tomasz Tunguz"
- Mark Suster - Upfront Ventures. "Both sides of the table"
Free Legal Resources
Goodwin Procter has put up a website with free legal templates and how-to articles to help first time founders make sense of the legal landscape.
Hardware Development Process
New to hardware product development? Need a roadmap to take your idea from concept to mass production?
Check out Elaine's new book, "Bringing a Hardware Product to Market".
|Get the Book|
Here are a few must-read books for startup enthusiasts.
Aulet, Bill. Disciplined Entrepreneurship: 24 Steps to a Successful Startup. Wiley, 2013.
Blank, Steve. The Four Steps to the Epiphany. K&S Ranch 2nd edition, 2013.
Ries, Eric. The Lean Startup: How Today's Entrepreneurs Use Continuous Innovation to Create Radically Successful Businesses. Crown Business, 2011.