After years of denial, I finally caved and switched to an iPhone after going through the following devices in the past 5 years:
- A Palm Treo 650 (2005-2007)
- A Samsung Blackjack II (2007-2009)
- A BlackBerry Curve 8900 (2009-2010)
Being a cheapskate, I ebayed my iPhone 3G 8GB used. So where does that place me in the technology adoption curve? Am I:
- In the early majority for smartphone technology, or
- In the laggards category for iPhone adoption?
I must say now that I’ve finally joined the club, I feel extremely stupid not to have chosen it over the 8900. I miss my QWERTY keyboard tragically, but the UI! And the apps! Wow, the apps! I’m a total convert after 3 days of use!